I’m going out on a limb in suggesting Udinese will beat Juventus. Di Natale is the man of the moment and Amauri has been the signing of the summer so far. Also like Roma over Palermo and Seina to do the business at home over Cagliari.
Match Day Two Pick the Score
Juventus vs Udinese
This is the derby of the second round, and after drawing late in Florence against the Viola, Juventus will want their first victory over a dangerous attacking Udinese. The Friulini won at the Stadio Olimpico last season creating a lot of problems for the Bianconeri. The Turin club will be stronger at home than in Florence, and Sissoko and Zanetti are back in the team however Giorgio Chiellini is still missing from the JUVE lineup. Finally, it will be a game time decision on whether David Trezeguet will start and in case he stays on the bench the most important signing from this summer, Amauri will definitely start. For the visitors, Antonio Di Natale is hot out of the gates as he opened his season scoring twice against Palermo on match-day one. Di Natale continued this run for the Azzurri against Cyrpus by matching his Serie A goal tally with two more goals. On the injury side for the visitor are Felipe and Zapata normally in defense as starting XI players.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo