Manchester City have officially unveiled their new home kit for the 2013-14 season.
City, who just bought a MLS franchise today to become the majority owner of New York City FC, today launched their new kit to coincide with their tour of the United States where they’ll wear the new kit on Thursday in St. Louis and on Saturday in New York City.
Designed by Nike, the new Manchester City home shirt is sky blue with dark blue and white trim. The design of the jersey is simple, clean and effective.
The new shirt is part of a new six-year deal with Nike that will see the American company continuing to create shirts for City through 2019.
MORE — Is this Manchester City’s away shirt for 2013-14?
View the photographs below to see close-ups of the crest as well as other features of the shirt.
Share your thoughts on what you think about the new jersey in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season