Photographs of Everton’s home shirt for the 2013-14 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Designed by Nike, the most striking characteristic of Everton’s new home shirt is their unusual sleeve design that looks far better on a long-sleeve shirt instead of the short-sleeve shirt. On the short sleeve version, they just look like big white cuffs.
The Everton home shirt features a traditional collar. The shirt design also features the new Everton club crest, which will be used for just one season before the club changes it at the end of 2013-14.
What’s your opinion about Everton’s new home shirt for 2013-14? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo