TUDN’s coverage of the 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup continues to draw big ratings for Univision’s networks. Powered by El Tri, the most-watched men’s national team in the U.S., TUDN’s telecasts of this year’s action are up 25% among Total Viewers 2+ and +28% with Adults 18-49 through the first 20 games of the Group Stage. For the tournament thus far, Univision’s networks are averaging 1.2 million Total Viewers 2+ and 597,000 Adults 18-49.
The performance is led by the Mexican National Team, who last week versus El Salvador delivered 3.79 million Total Viewers 2+ and 2.04 million Adults 18-49. It is the most-watched Gold Cup Group Stage contest on U.S. television since 2011 when Mexico faced Costa Rica. Through three matches, El Tri is averaging 2.92 million Total Viewers 2+ and 1.59 million Adults 18-49.
SEE MORE: Gold Cup bracket: Free download
Those viewing numbers for the Mexican National Team will rise given the impressive viewership for this past weekend’s quarterfinal between Mexico and Honduras, which averaged 2.884 million viewers on the Univision networks. Meanwhile, the USA-Jamaica quarterfinal averaged 1.529 million viewers on Univision networks. Note that those two sets of numbers are not factored into the above-mentioned metrics.
Here’s the Gold Cup TV schedule (all times Eastern):
Gold Cup TV schedule
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season