A photo has been leaked on the Internet featuring a photo of Colombia’s home shirt for 2015’s Copa America.
Given the success of Colombia in the 2014 World Cup as well as their passionate supporters around the world, their 2014 home shirt must have been one of their best sellers ever.
For its 2015 home shirt that will be worn at the Copa America tournament in the summer, Colombia has returned to a more traditional design with its yellow shirt accompanied by red and navy blue cuffs, a navy blue trim at the bottom of the shirt and a unique navy collar.
The design is clean but modern, which should be another hit among Colombian fans who will be cheering the team on in Chile in the summer of 2015.
What are your thoughts regarding the new shirt? Let us know in the comments section below or on social media.
H/T Footy Headlines.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo