USA’s 3-0 win against Chile on the over-the-air FOX network on Sunday averaged 5.3 million viewers to become the most-watched FIFA Women’s World Cup Group Stage match ever on U.S. television.
Benefitting from a more favorable Noon to 2PM ET weekend timeslot, the game beat last week’s 2.72 million viewers who watched the USA-Thailand game on the over-the-air FOX channel in addition to 444,000 viewers who tuned in on Telemundo.
Online, the U.S. victory is the second-most streamed FIFA Women’s World Cup match ever, with an average-minute audience of more than 84,000.
As of press time, the viewing number from Telemundo for the USA-Chile game was unavailable.
The next game for the US Women’s National Team is Thursday at 3PM ET on over-the-air FOX and Telemundo.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo