Major League Soccer team Columbus Crew have announced that it’ll play Newcastle United in a friendly this summer at Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.
The preseason friendly for Newcastle United is scheduled for Tuesday, July 26 at 7:30pm. It’s the second preseason friendly announced for Newcastle United’s U.S. summer tour. The other friendly will be against Sporting Kansas City on July 20 in Kansas City.
More dates on Newcastle United’s summer tour are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. This is Newcastle’s first tour of the United States since 2000.
Individual advance ticket prices start at $24 and will go on sale Wednesday, April 20, at 10 a.m., at the Crew Stadium Box Office, all central Ohio Ticketmaster retail locations, via Ticketmaster phone at 1-800-745-3000 and on-line at TheCrew.com, following the completion of an exclusive presale offer to Crew Soccer Nation members.
So far this summer, the United States will host pre-season friendlies featuring Newcastle United, Manchester United and Everton. Bolton Wanderers and Manchester City are also rumored to be making plans to come Stateside.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo