Another photograph of this summer’s worst kept secret — Arsenal’s new away shirt for the 2013-14 season — has been leaked on the Internet.
Arsenal aren’t supposed to officially unveil their new away shirt until Tuesday, but we’ve already seen four different leaked photos other than the one above here, here, here and here. It’s almost as if Arsenal or Nike wanted everyone to see the new away shirts before they were released, to build up the hype.
Still, the new Arsenal away shirt for the 2013-14 season is a winner featuring the yellow polo-shirt style shirt with buttoned-down collar and blue trim.
And don’t forget, you can browse through the new world soccer shirts for the 2013-14 season in the World Soccer Talk shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo