Univision’s TUDN today announced its multi-platform coverage for UEFA EURO 2020. Univision’s TUDN will carry all the action from the Euro 2020’s Group Stage on June 11 through the July 11 Final at the historic Wembley Stadium in London. As part TUDN’s exclusive Spanish-language coverage, the vast majority of games will be available via PrendeTV, Univision’s newly launched, ad-supported streaming service, will stream 40 matches from the competition with the remaining games broadcast on Univision and TUDN, including the pivotal Semi-Final and Final matches.
Coverage in English-language will be across the ESPN channels (more coverage details will be announced soon from ESPN; they previously announced plans that included select games on ABC).
TUDN’s world-class team of sportscasters will feature Luis Omar Tapia, Hristo Stoichkov, Iván Zamorano, Paco Villa, Diego Balado, Tony Cherchi, Marc Crosas, José Luis López Salido, José Hernández and Hugo Salcedo, as well as Daniel Chanona and Cristina Romero reporting on location in Europe.
“We are thrilled to be able to deliver such a prestigious property to our fanáticos by leveraging the power of Univision’s media portfolio,” said Juan Carlos Rodriguez, president of Sports, Univision. “The EURO is a can’t-miss competition that captivates the entire soccer world, and we are proud to be able to make these matches easily accessible to fans in the U.S.”
Offering their international soccer expertise, legends Mauro Camoranesi (FIFA World Cup 2006 winner and Serie A champion), Carles Puyol (FIFA World Cup 2010 winner, Euro 2008 winner and Champions League winner, FC Barcelona ’06, ’09, ‘11), and Javier Zanetti (Champions League winner, Inter Milan ’10) will join TUDN’s team as guest analysts and commentators.
PrendeTV will stream 40 of the upcoming EURO 2020 matches – marking the first live sports programming to come to the service since its launch in late March. PrendeTV features 50 streaming channels and more than 30,000 hours of content from movies and entertainment studio partners, to premier programming from Univision and Televisa’s content libraries exclusive to PrendeTV. The streaming service is available free of charge across mobile and connected TV devices Amazon Fire TV, Apple (iOS and tvOS), Google (Android phones and TV devices), Roku and via the web on prende.tv.
TUDN’s studio coverage will also highlight the UEFA EURO 2020 competition throughout its programming lineup including:
Hosted by Lindsay Casinelli, Adriana Monsalve and Alejandro Berry, Emmy-winning Fútbol Central pre-game show will share what to look for and what to expect on the pitch in key upcoming EURO 2020 matches;
• TUDN’s flagship program Misión Euro 2020 will provide highlights, goals and exclusive stories about players, matches, host cities and fans;
• Línea de 4 will feature interviews, analysis and opinions from former soccer players and coaches with decades of experience in the game;
• Contacto Deportivo del Verano is a destination for sports lovers to stay up to date on the biggest European tournament;
• With more than 20 consecutive years on the air, República Deportiva will provide a look at the EURO 2020 with a touch of fun and entertainment; and
• Univision’s Despierta América, El Gordo y La Flaca, Primer Impacto, among others will also join the EURO 2020 celebration with original stories and special segments.
TUDN Radio Network will broadcast 45 matches. Fans can access TUDN Radio via the TUDN app, Uforia app, and radio affiliates.
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more