Real Madrid has unveiled their new third shirt for the 2012-13 season.
Designed by Adidas, the new Real Madrid third shirt is a dark green. Modeled by Xabi Alonso (see above photo), the Real Madrid third shirt will debuted today during Real Madrid’s game against Sevilla. Plus, it’ll be the Spanish club’s first choice away kit during its upcoming UEFA Champions League campaign.
The dark green shirt is accented by a silver trim.
What’s your opinion about Real Madrid’s new shirt? Post your reaction in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $40/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup & Gold Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo