There’s one EPL fixture on Monday, December 6, 2010 as Liverpool hosts Aston Villa. Below is a brief match preview along with a live blog. The live blog will begin coverage around 2:50 PM EST (7:50 PM local UK time).
Liverpool (last 6 EPL matches – WWDLWL)
After a very slow start, Liverpool is slowly climbing their way up the EPL table. They have own their last three league matches at Anfield but are without several key players. Liverpool will be far from full strength with injuries to Jamie Carragher and Steve Gerrard.
Aston Villa (last 6 EPL matches – DDWDLL)
Villa are winless in their last four away EPL matches and only two points above the relegation zone. They have six points from their last six matches and a -10 goal difference in away matches. Betting odds have Aston Villa as 11/2 to get the win.
Even without Carragher and Gerrard, Liverpool have been strong at Anfield and should get the win against a struggling Villa side.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo