Connect with us

CBS Sports

Watch Champions League for free with CBS All Access trial

CBS All Access is now offering a one-month free trial promotion for new subscribers through mid-August, giving fans the ability to watch every match in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League August tournaments for free during their trial.

With CBS All Access, the paid streaming service from ViacomCBS, you get access to every single UEFA Champions League and Europa League game. In comparison, only three of the 11 Champions League games will be televised by CBS. And none of the Europa League games will be on English-language TV.

After the 30-day trial, CBS All Access is just $6 per month. And guarantees you access to all of the Champions League and Europa League games through the end of the 2023/24 season.

Sign up for the free 30-day trial today. And then use promo code PLAY when signing up.

Expiration date: August 16, 2020

The UEFA Champions League returns to action on Friday, August 7 with Juventus-Lyon and Real Madrid-Manchester City in action followed by the next day’s action of Barcelona-Napoli and Bayern Munich-Chelsea. The week after that, it’s Atalanta-PSG and RB Leipzig versus Atletico Madrid.

In the Europa League, there are still several major teams in the running including Manchester United, Wolves, Sevilla, Roma, Inter, Bayer Leverkusen, Rangers and Frankfurt.

SEE MORE: Schedule of UEFA Champions League games on CBS All Access

CBS All Access also includes live and on-demand access to CBS, CBSN (CBS News), CBS Sports HQ and ET Live.

In addition to the channels, CBS All Access features exclusive original programs from Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, The Stand (coming in 2020), The Good Fight, The Twilight Zone — plus it’s available on your PC or Mac as well as Roku, iPhone and Android phones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TV, Vizio and XBOX One.

READ MORE: CBS All Access FAQ

Altogether, CBS All Access has more than 10,000 episodes of CBS content, a live stream of your local CBS network and, most importantly, streams of every UEFA Champions League game from 2020 to 2024.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
  • Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
  • Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more

14 Comments

14 Comments

1. CTBlues

August 6, 2020 at 12:54 pm

I have CBS All Access through Amazon Prime Video and today’s games are not showing up has any else tried it this way?

• Christopher Harris

August 6, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Per WST reader Matthew:

If you go to cbs.com/amazon , you can link your amazon prime to cbs all access. Then you can stream it from cbs all access or through the cbs app.

• CTBlues

August 6, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Thanks for the heads up Gaffer/Mathew. I just found it odd that the matches show up in the Amazon Prime Video section of Amazon’s website but not on my LG TV app.

2. MDFootball

August 1, 2020 at 9:38 pm

FYI – it looks like all the games on CBS all access will also air on same day delay on CBS sports network – Juve v Lyon will air 7:30 pm, eastern on Friday and Bayern v Chelsea airs midnight, eastern on Saturday.

I don’t think Turner re-aired any of the games streamed on BR live on any of their linear networks

• Rich

August 2, 2020 at 8:59 am

Good find! Fox used to RE air games at night but TNT was super stingy with that.

3. Dstorm

July 31, 2020 at 2:00 am

Chris any word if CBS all access will air any shoulder programming such as preview / review shows that are produced by UEFA?

• Travis

August 1, 2020 at 11:44 pm

I would imagine they would. If not, CBS Sports HD online should have free pregame coverage.

4. Daniel

July 30, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Really,other than the pre/half/post shows. Its just like TNT. Almost everything is behind a paywall.

5. Travis

July 29, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Why isn’t How I Met Your Mother on CBS All Access?

You’d think it would be, being a CBS show, like Star Trek The Next Generation.

• Gonzalo

July 30, 2020 at 10:46 am

Probably because CBS didn’t make the show originally. It may have aired on CBS, but was produced by a different studio. In this case on IMDB, it appears it was produced by 20th Century Fox which is now owned by Disney. Check on Disney+ or Hulu it you really want to see past episodes of ‘How I Met Your Mother’.

• Donald Duck

July 30, 2020 at 10:56 am

Hulu has every episode. As for soccer fans getting the hulu/ESPN+/Disney bundle plus CBS all access my monthly expense is under 30 bucks a month granted I dont have LIVE so no Premier League for me.

• Gonzalo

July 30, 2020 at 11:22 am

Hey Donald Duck, time to get that Peacock Premium account to get the PL games not televised on NBCSN. LOL!

• Donald Duck

July 30, 2020 at 4:27 pm

I had NBC gold but alas when i cut the Live side of hulu I lost all the NBCSN matches plus any other on Live service.

I just decided saving 50 bucks a month was more important than my love for Premier League and my love for St Louis Cardinals/Blues on Fox Sports Midwest.

Ill be fine on my Saturday mornings since ill have Bundesliga and all the other Soccer Leagues that are on ESPN+.

6. Donald Duck

July 29, 2020 at 7:00 pm

Does using PLAY help out the website in any way if so ill definitely use yours over the ones I have setting in my EMAIL right now. I plan on subscribing August 1st to the $99 for the year due to my family hating commercials and we will be watching other programs so thats why too.