Everton’s new home jersey for the 2010-11 season will be a simple but beautiful design instead of their away kit, which is bright pink.
The new leaked photo of the Everton home shirt reveals a very traditional and clean design featuring Everton’s famous blue shirts. The sponsor’s name and the Le Coq Sportif are in white but the rest of the shirt, other than the Everton team crest, is in blue. You may also notice a swaft of blue across the upper chest and into the corner, which looks very similar to the swaft of blue across the away shirt. Consistency between the home and away shirt is definitely a good idea.
It’s refreshing to see that Everton has gone with a design concept of ‘less is more.’ The end result is an attractive shirt that supporters will love, I’m sure.
What do you think of the new shirt design? Click the comments link below to share your feedback.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo