A photograph of what appears to be the Netherlands away shirt for the 2014 World Cup has been leaked on the Internet.
Designed and manufactured by Nike, the new Holland away shirt is blue with orange trim. One of the unique features is the retro design of the Dutch lion as the crest for KNVB (aka the Royal Dutch Football Association).
Holland’s away shirt for FIFA World Cup 2014 (which they’ve already qualified for) features a blue v-neck collar with two orange stripes on the back of the neck of the design.
Read: Holland’s Home Shirt for World Cup 2014: Leaked Photos.
What are your thoughts about Holland’s new away shirt for next year? Share them in the comments section below.
And don’t forget to browse through the World Soccer Talk shop for all of your World Cup merchandise and world soccer shirts.
H/T Todo Sobre Camisetas.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season