Add RAI Italia to the list of channels that soccer streaming service Fanatiz has made available for viewers in the United States.
While ESPN+ has the exclusive English-language and Spanish-language rights to Serie A, the Italian-language rights in the United States are held by RAI. So with Fanatiz’s addition of RAI to a newly-created Club Italia package, soccer fans in the United States can watch three to four games in Italian of Serie A each gameweek.
For fans wanting the pure authentic Italian experience, the Club Italia package, available for $7.99/month, also includes access to On-Demand games, shows, interviews and highlights as well as the best Italian programming on Rai TV.
Fanatiz’s Club Italia package is separate and doesn’t include Fanatiz’s other channels such as beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, GolTV, etc.
Fanatiz is currently offering a free 7-day trial to RAI Italia.
The first Serie A game in Italian on RAI Italia via Fanatiz is Inter Milan vs. SPAL at 3:45pm ET on Thursday, July 16.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season