AC Milan today officially unveiled their new away shirt for the 2013-14 season.
The white shirt with gold, red and black trim is smartly designed, with a rounded collar and lines down the side of the shirt as well as shooting out from near the collars, giving the shirt a distinct look.
While Milan have now unveiled their third and away shirts for next season, the one shirt they haven’t revealed yet is the AC Milan home shirt. View a leaked photo of the new AC Milan shirt above.
The home shirt features a classic Milan design of red and black vertical stripes — although the stripes are thinner than in previous years. The shirt has black sleeves and is accented by gold stripes down each sleeve, which — again — really sets this design apart.
Share your opinions about the new shirt designs in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season