An image of what may be the new Spurs home football shirt for the 2010-11 season has been leaked on the Internet thanks to a Tottenham blog.
Designed by Puma, the image shows what may be the new design of the shirt for the next Premier League season. The image is very fuzzy but was shot from a Puma vendor catalog released in the United States.
If this is the real Tottenham shirt for next season, Spurs fans should be pretty pleased with the design. There are no yellow streaks down the side of the shirt and the image looks very retro. However, it is believed that Adidas will be the shirts manufacturer for Tottenham beginning with the 2010-11 season, so either (a) the deal fell through and Puma will be the sponsor and this shirt will be the one they’ll be using, or (b) the shirt pictured above was created months in advance in the hopes that Puma would continue to be the shirt manufacturer.
Whether this is the real Spurs shirt or not for the 2010-11 season, what do you think of the design?
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo