West Bromwich Albion have unveiled their home shirt for the 2011-12 season of the Premier League.
The Baggies feature their famous dark blue and white stripes on their kit, which has been a prominent feature since the first time they wore dark blue stripes in 1920. West Brom’s new home shirt is designed by Adidas and follows the same template used by Stoke City, Swansea and other clubs. The West Brom home shirt also features their new shirt sponsor, Bodog, on the front of the jersey.
What do you think of the design? Personally I would prefer the dark blue stripes to run all the way up the chest instead of the shoulders being white. My favorite WBA design was the one used in the 2009-10 Premier League season when they wore a shirt by Umbro.
What do you think of the new design? Share your opinion in the comments section below. And don’t forget, for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo