A new photograph of Liverpool’s third kit for the 2009-2010 season has been officially revealed by the club website.
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is pictured wearing the European away kit for the 2009-2010 season. Designed and manufactured by Adidas, the new kit is white with the familiar three red stripes from Adidas, while the sponsor name is shown in green.
Back in June, EPL Talk published a photograph of the new shirt. Since then, the Christmas-coloured kit has been well received by fans judging by the comments posted and feedback received.
So far, for me, this is the smartest design of any of the new jerseys unveiled by Premier League clubs for the 2009-2010 season. What do you think? Click the comments link below and share your opinion.
Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season