Following a nearly five-month hiatus, UEFA Champions League returned with a resounding bang on Univision’s networks featuring play from the Round of 16.
TUDN’s telecast of FC Barcelona vs. Napoli on Univision, and simulcast on TUDN, this past Saturday averaged 967,000 viewers for a game that saw Barcelona defeat the Serie A side 3-1.
Friday’s Manchester City-Real Madrid broadcast on UniMás and simulcast on TUDN averaged 514,000 viewers from 3-5PM ET.
Univision’s TUDN will continue its coverage of the UEFA Champions League this week, with Quarter-Final action airing Wednesday through Saturday at 2 p.m. ET across Univision’s networks. Matches will also be streamed on the TUDN app and TUDN.TV and available via TUDN Radio.
Possibly the most highly-anticipated game of them all will be Barcelona against Bayern Munich on Friday, which has been moved from UniMas to the over-the-air Univision channel, as well as being simulcasted on TUDN. For English-language viewers, the game is only available on CBS All Access.
Speaking of CBS Sports, we’re not anticipating the broadcaster to reveal viewing numbers for their UEFA Champions League matches that have aired on CBS Sports Network. The cable sports channel isn’t rated nationally by Nielsen, the audience measurement company.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo