CONCACAF’s 2019 edition of the Gold Cup Final between Mexico and the United States averaged 8.78 million viewers across Univision and FS1 on Sunday night.
The final averaged 5.9 million on Univision, making it the most-watched men’s soccer match of 2019 on any network. It outperformed last year’s men’s France-Croatia World Cup final (7/15/18) on Telemundo as well as out-delivering Sunday’s Copa America and Women’s World Cup finals combined on Telemundo.
On FS1, FOX Sports announced that the Mexico-USA game was the most-watched non-World Cup soccer telecast ever on FS1. More than 3 million viewers watched the final on FS1 and FOX streaming sources, while 2.88 million tuned in on FS1 alone, up +62% over 2017’s final match and +252% over the 2015 final.
Over the entire tournament, Univision’s telecast of the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup averaged 1.3 million viewers through 31 matches across Univision networks.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family