If you’re wondering where to watch Copa Libertadores on US TV, we have the answers you’re looking for.
Last updated: August 14, 2021
A truly underrated competition, the Copa Libertadores is essentially a South American version of the UEFA Champions League in Europe. This tournament is regularly filled with the top teams on the continent such as Independiente, Boca Juniors, River Plate, Flamengo, Sao Paulo, Grêmio, Santos, Atletico Nacional, and Colo-Colo.
Beginning in 1960, the first few editions of the Copa Libertadores consisted of just league champions from the seven biggest countries in South America. However, runners-up from the septet of leagues were admitted into the tournament in 1966.
Under the current format of the tournament, 47 clubs from 10 countries compete for the top prize in South America. Matches of the Copa Libertadores can be found on beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español here in the United States.
Many different television providers carry beIN SPORTS, but fuboTV, Fanatiz, and Sling TV are top options. fuboTV currently has plans starting at $33 per month, which includes beIN SPORTS among its channels. Fanatiz, on the other hand, is essentially a way to access beIN SPORTS on its own (along with GolTV) for just $8 per month. Sling Latino also carries beIN SPORTS, but it doesn’t come with the same bells and whistles that the other streaming services have.
Founded in 2012, beIN SPORTS also currently has the U.S. television rights to Ligue 1 (France), Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, Turkish Super Lig and Africa Cup of Nations matches, among other competitions.
The schedule of matches for the Copa Libertadores is updated on our web site for your convenience.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
Don’t have beIN SPORTS? Where to watch Copa Libertadores on US TV
If you can’t find a streaming platform that fits your needs or just rather watch the Copa Libertadores in a more social setting, there are bars/pubs all over the country that will air these matches live. Many pub owners purchase these extra sports television packages to attract more customers into their businesses and provide a great atmosphere to watch soccer matches with fellow fans.
Guides on how to watch leagues
• Champions League
• Copa America
• Copa Libertadores
• Europa League
• FA Cup
• Gold Cup
• League Cup
• Liga MX
• Ligue 1
• Premier League
• Primeira Liga
• Serie A
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family