Listen to this weekend’s World Soccer Talk Podcast featuring Richard Farley, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Laurence McKenna as they review the Premier League’s first match day of 2016.
After a weekend of close matches, Arsenal sit two points clear of second place, thanks in large part to Leicester drawing at home against Bournemouth. Elsewhere, Manchester’s titans posted 2-1 wins, while an exciting match between Spurs and Everton ended in a stalemate at Goodison Park.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk stream, which includes both World Soccer Talk Radio.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud and Audioboom
• Download the World Soccer Talk app for iPhone, iPad and iOS devices or Android devices.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season