Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring an interview with freelance writer Terrance Ross who writes for The Guardian and The Atlantic Monthly.
In the interview, Terrance shares his insight and opinions about the latest FIFA and CONMEBOL scandals, how the Bundesliga is taking steps to conquer America, what Chicharito did to upset Mexican journalists, and what it was like visiting Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk stream, which includes both World Soccer Talk Radio and Soccer Morning (in total, 10 episodes of soccer goodness per week!).
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud and Audioboom
• Download the World Soccer Talk app for iPhone, iPad and iOS devices or Android devices.
Hosted by Nate Abaurrea, World Soccer Talk Radio is a nightly soccer news and discussion show that will air Mondays through Fridays each week. The show will feature interviews with insightful guests as well as taking listener calls.
World Soccer Radio covers a range of topics — from the Premier League to MLS to US soccer, La Liga and whatever soccer topics are on your mind.
Got any questions for us, or want to talk world soccer? Call us during future shows on the listener line at 1-800-878-PLAY (7529).
Nate Abaurrea bio
Nate is a radio sportscaster, writer, stand-up comedian, and soccer coach located in Redding, California. Originally from Watsonville, a futbol crazy town in Santa Cruz County, Nate is a graduate of Humboldt State University where he majored in Broadcast Journalism. Soccer is one his true loves in life, and he is an avid Liverpool FC, San Jose Earthquakes, and United States National Team supporter. Road trips, sake & sushi outings, and late night terrace inspired singing are some of his hobbies. His greatest heroes include Bill Shankly, Richard Pryor, Diego Maradona, Hunter S. Thompson, and Jon Miller. In addition to World Soccer Talk Radio, Nate’s work can be heard on AM 1460 in Redding and online at KCNR1460.com, where he is the lead radio voice for live coverage of Northern California college and high school sports.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Brands hoping World Cup boosts Gen Z interest in soccer
- Hummel makes statement with World Cup kits for Denmark
- 3 reasons Arlington is not ideal host for 2026 World Cup final
- Richarlison racially abused in Brazil’s win over Tunisia
- Where to find Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV
- USMNT staggers into World Cup following draw with Saudi Arabia
- 2026 World Cup Final will reportedly be in Arlington, Texas
- England can’t win the World Cup without Jude Bellingham
- Qatar calls up hundreds of civilians to provide security at World Cup
- Michael Sheen send-off speech fires up Wales prior to World Cup