Konami announced PES Manager today as a free title for Android and iOS devices. Before anyone gets too excited, this title is not meant to compete with Sega’s Football Manager Handheld. Instead, this game is meant to take on EA Sports’ Ultimate Teams game.
This means you will be able to set tactics, train players, and even auto assign if you don’t want to do all of the work.
As most of us know, Konami doesn’t have the rights to most leagues and logos but they can use players names. The game also has an in-game engine you can use to beat most challenges.
From the outset, the game will have around 1500 players at launch, which means there may be room for more later.
At this time, there has been no announcement about app purchases, what challenges or modes are included, or a release date.
For more information, the official site is here: PES Manager Official Website – KONAMI
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family