Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring an interview with former USA international defender Jay DeMerit.
During the interview, DeMerit shares his thoughts on John Brooks, how the current US team looks after its disappointing Gold Cup performance, as well as taking a trip down memory lane to discuss his experiences in England at Watford and in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. DeMerit also dives into the topic of mentality in soccer, sports and life, and shares his plans about his Rise and Shine program.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.