In the NEW episode, number 1401, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris break down the recent agreement between Turner Sports and US Soccer.
On March 1, WarnerMedia and US Soccer announced an agreement that sees USMNT, USWNT and US Open Cup games go through WarnerMedia’s sports division, Turner Sports. This means that TNT and TBS will have the rights to a number of games, with streaming options also showing potential for the provider.
In this podcast, World Soccer Talk’s Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris break down the deal and what it could mean going forward. Many people may hear Turner Sports and think back to the UEFA Champions League coverage from a couple years ago. However, there is reason for optimism, including a variety of potential streaming options at WarnerMedia’s disposal.
This interview is also available in video form on YouTube, which you can access at the World Soccer Talk YouTube channel.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Launched in 2006, the World Soccer Talk Podcast is the longest running podcast on the planet. Every week, we share the latest news about watching soccer on television and streaming, in addition to discussing what we like and dislike, and featuring your questions and feedback in our Listener Mailbag segment.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, iHeart Radio, YouTube and Audioboom.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo