In the episode 4 of the EPL Talk Podcast, we have a unique interview with Richard Beresh, one of the main producers and maestros behind the new soccer video game “2006 FIFA World Cup” from Electronic Arts. As well as being an avid soccer fan, Beresh now lives in Canada and discusses many interesting topics such as how video games have influenced soccer on TV, how working on video games has changed the way he watches matches on television, some of the amazing new features in the newest video game title, and more. Whether you’re a video gamer or not, this is a fascinating interview.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.