World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 145, Christopher Harris and Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• We rank which broadcasters are most likely to acquire the next round of rights to the Champions League,
• We share the inside scoop of what UEFA is saying about Turner Sports,
• We take a look at the MLS viewing numbers from the playoffs,
• And we look ahead to a potential new TV deal for NWSL
• Plus we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora mobile app,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.