Progression is the ‘buzz-word’ of the podcast this week. As Manchester continues to rule the roost, Laurence McKenna, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Jesse Chula begin to discuss if this is a sustainable run of form. With London reemerging in the league this weekend the competition is hotting up, but none of the title contenders seem to have been seriously tested so far.
With progress in mind, all English teams will be looking to shimmy through the group stages of the Champions League. There is a preview of the games to come for Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal. How do they match up in week one? Does this EPL season starting earlier than La Liga and Serie A give EPL sides an advantage?
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ