Listen to the latest episode of World Soccer Talk Radio featuring an interview with Everton writer Matt Jones.
In the interview with Matt, the Everton reporter discusses what the expectations are for the Toffees this season, whether Tim Howard has turned a corner in his performances for the Goodison Park club, his opinions about Jurgen Klopp and the job he’s doing at Liverpool, what is it about Ross Barkley that makes him so special, how John Stones has “kaleidoscope legs” and more insight about the blue half of Merseyside.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.