World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 151, Christopher Harris and co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Find out why Twitch is being sued for $2.8 billion
• Reflections from this past weekend’s NBC Premier League FanFest
• How Turner’s Champions League TV ratings are doing compared to FOX
• Is number 30 too much for MLS on national TV,
• Plus we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.