Listen to the Efan Ekoku interview to hear more insight into the accomplished soccer co-commentator and analyst.
Efan Ekoku covered the 2010 World Cup for ESPN. The renowned broadcaster and former Norwich and Nigeria star discussed the 2010 match between Chelsea and Manchester United that was played at Old Trafford.
During his club career, he played for Sutton United, Bournemouth, Norwich City, Wimbledon, Grasshopper, Sheffield Wednesday and Dublin City. He scored Norwich’s first goal in European competition against Vitesse in the UEFA Cup in 1993. That was a big season for Ekoku as he tallied an impressive 16 goals in 38 appearances for Norwich City. He also became the first player to score more than three goals in a Premier League match with four goals as Norwich beat Everton 5-1.
He played international football with Nigeria, where he was a member of the 1994 FIFA World Cup team.
After his retirement from professional soccer, Ekoku earned his FA (Football Association) and UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) coaching licenses. He currently works as a co-commentator on the English international feed for Barclays Premier League matches.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Have any feedback or questions about the Efan Ekoku interview? Let us know in the comments section below.