Later this month, the International Champions Cup will be taking place across the United States involving world soccer giants including Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Valencia, Everton and LA Galaxy.
Kartik Krishnaiyer recently sat down with Relevant Sports CEO Charlie Stilitano to discuss the upcoming tournament, to get insight on how it was put together as well as what we can expect in the games this summer.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast:
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season