Second-place Manchester United host third-place Liverpool this Saturday, March 10, at 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and Telemundo, highlighting NBC Sports Group’s Premier League coverage this week. The Red Devils come off a dramatic 3-2 win over Crystal Place, with Nemanja Matic scoring the game-winning goal in stoppage time. Liverpool come off a 2-0 win over Newcastle, led by joint Premier League-leading scorer Mohamed Salah (24 goals, tied with Harry Kane). Live match coverage begins Saturday at 6:30 a.m. ET with Premier League Live.
NBC Sports Group’s lead Premier League play-by-play commentator Arlo White calls the match, joined by analysts Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux. Rebecca Lowe hosts Premier League Live, joined by former Jamaica National Team player Robbie Earle, and former U.S. Men’s National Team midfielder Kyle Martino.
Live Premier League coverage continues Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, with Newcastle v. Southampton on NBCSN. Also Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, NBC Sports Gold presents four exclusive matches: Everton v. Brighton & Hove Albion, Huddersfield v. Swansea City, West Bromwich Albion v. Leicester City, and West Ham v. Burnley.
Saturday at 12:30 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Universo host coverage of Chelsea v. Crystal Palace. Currently in fifth place, Chelsea look to rebound following a 1-0 loss to league-leaders Manchester City, and keep their hopes of a top-four finish and next season’s Champions League alive.
Live Premier League coverage on Sunday, March 11, begins at 8:30 a.m. ET with Premier League Live on NBCSN, followed by Arsenal v. Watford at 9:30 a.m. ET, and Bournemouth v. Tottenham at Noon ET on NBCSN and Telemundo.
This week’s live match coverage wraps up on Monday, March 12, with Premier League Live at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, followed by Stoke City v. first-place Manchester City at 4 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Universo. Manchester City continued their dominant run toward the Premier League title with a 1-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday, maintaining their 16 point lead at the top of the table.
Here’s the schedule of soccer commentators for the weekend Premier League matches (all times Eastern):
Saturday, March 10
Everton vs. Brighton, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Jim Proudfoot and Matt Holland
Huddersfield vs. Swansea, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Gary Taphouse and Don Goodman
West Brom vs. Leicester, 10am, NBC Sports Gold — Tony Jones and Keith Andrews
West Ham vs. Burnley, 10am, Universo, NBC Sports Gold and fubo Premier
— Jonathan Beck and Tony Gale
Sunday, March 11
Monday, March 12
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Klopp confident Salah, Van Dijk fit for Champions League final
- Newcastle blow up Arsenal’s Champions League dream
- Clint Dempsey joins FOX Sports for World Cup 2022 coverage
- Newcastle blow up Arsenal’s Champions League dreams
- Chiellini says goodbye to Juve fans as last-gasp Lazio make Europa League
- Blackpool’s Daniels ends 32-year wait for gay UK male footballer to come out
- Liverpool assess Salah, Van Dijk ahead of Southampton clash
- African players in Europe: Mane has last laugh on Mendy
- Anti-homophobia group demands PSG explain Gueye absence
- Where to find Newcastle vs. Arsenal on US TV