After ten games in the 2021 Copa América, matches on Univision linear networks are averaging 980,000 viewers per game. That’s greater than the viewership thus far for ESPN’s coverage of Euro 2020, which is averaging 961,000 viewers.
Univision’s top 10 most-watched games in the 2021 Copa América to date are:
1. Argentina vs. Uruguay, 1.59 million viewers
2. Brazil vs. Venezuela, 1.4 million viewers
3. Argentina vs. Chile, 1.1 million viewers
4. Colombia vs. Ecuador, 1.04 million viewers
5. Colombia vs. Peru, 995,000 viewers
6. Brazil vs. Peru, 987,000 viewers
7. Venezuela vs. Ecuador, 958,000 viewers
8. Paraguay vs. Bolivia, 652,000 viewers
9. Colombia vs. Venezuela, 581,000 viewers
10. Chile vs. Bolivia, 481,000 viewers
Soccer’s longest-running national team tournament features some of the greatest players in the world, including Edison Cavani, Neymar Jr., Luis Suarez, and Lionel Messi. TUDN’s coverage of Copa América includes a team of sportscasters, analysts, and hosts, including Luis Omar Tapia, Paco Villa, Diego Balado, Tony Cherchi, Adriana Monsalve, Alejandro Berry, Ivan Zamorano, Lindsay Casinelli, and Jose Luis Lopez Salido, among others.
English-language viewing numbers for FOX’s coverage of Copa América have not been made available by FOX Sports.
Copa America TV schedule
All times Eastern.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season