beIN SPORTS announced this week that HC2 Broadcasting is now carrying beIN SPORTS XTRA in a total of 45 top DMAs and the recently launched beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español in 42 top DMAs, following an expansion of each into ten new markets. The English-language and Spanish-language channels offer live sports, news, analysis and highlights to both diehard and casual fans.
beIN SPORTS XTRA’s new DMAs include
• Sacramento – Stockton – Modesto,
• Albuquerque – Santa Fe,
• West Palm Beach – Ft. Pierce,
• Raleigh – Durham – Fayetteville,
• Minneapolis – St. Paul,
• Kansas City,
• Seattle and
• Birmingham – Anniston – Tuscaloosa.
beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español’s new DMAs include:
• Corpus Christi, New Orleans,
• Tyler – Longview – Nacogdoches,
• St. Louis,
• Richmond – Petersburg,
• Mobile, AL – Pensacola, FL,
• Memphis and
Viewers across over 40 markets now have free 24/7 access to both beIN SPORTS XTRA and beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español, which offer a sampling of beIN SPORTS’ exclusive live sports coverage, offering even more sports fans access to the network’s dedicated coverage of the world’s biggest soccer leagues and tournaments including Ligue 1, SüperLig, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and more as well as the first and only women’s motor racing championship in the world, W Series. In addition to the live event coverage, beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español hosts a number of original and special programming such as:
· La Capitana, A 12-episode Vlog series hosted by Sandra de la Vega, wife of Mexican national team captain and Real Betis’ Andres Guardado. The series gives fans behind the scenes access to their family life and their experience at this summer’s continental tournament from the perspective of a professional soccer player’s wife.
· Reacción en Cadena – Especial La Conquista de Oro en Japón, From July 10 to August 9, Reacción en Cadena moves in the programming grid from 9:30 p.m. EST to 1:30 a.m. EST. The special will include journalists reporting from the events taking place in Tokyo, delivering the latest news on the Mexican national team’s performance including interviews, information and debates.
“beIN SPORTS XTRA continues to strengthen our connection to our dedicated viewers and today’s announcement is a testament to our goal of making live sports as accessible as ever,” said Antonio Briceño, Managing Director of beIN SPORTS North America. “Together with our partners at HC2, we continue to expand our footprint by offering free to air broadcast coverage of beIN SPORTS XTRA and our new Spanish-language offering, beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español, bringing world-class content to fans at no added cost.”
“As the nation’s largest OTA network, HC2 Broadcasting is thrilled to have the opportunity to expand our partnership with beIN SPORTS XTRA and deliver unparalleled sports access to new DMAs across the country,” said Wayne Barr, President and Chief Executive Officer of HC2 Holdings. “The number of OTA households in the U.S. continues to grow rapidly, and HC2 Broadcasting remains sharply focused on leveraging our strong platform for providers with compelling content that wish to expand their reach in key markets.”
HC2 Broadcasting operates 229 broadcast television stations in approximately 130 U.S. markets, including 34 of the top 35 markets across the United States.
You can watch beIN SPORTS XTRA and beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español over-the-air across over 40 markets with just an antenna. More info can be found via beinsportsxtra.com.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $40/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup & Gold Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo