Photos of Arsenal’s home and third jerseys for the 2015-16 season have been leaked on the Internet.
While the home shirt for Arsenal (see below) is a traditional shirt design with a classy collar, the third shirt is dramatically different than what Gunners fans are accustomed to seeing.
For the second season of its contract with Arsenal, Puma has created two clean designs for the Gunners.
The home shirt is the traditional red shirt of Arsenal with white sleeves. But there’s a gold trim to the shirt and a buttoned-down collar that adds a degree of classiness to the design.
In addition to the gold trim, there’s a distinctive red line down the sleeves.
Here’s the leaked photograph that shows the home and third shirts for Arsenal, as well as the artist renditions of the shirts below — to see greater detail.
Arsenal’s third jersey for 2015-16 features a one-of-a-kind design with white, cyan and gold stripes in the bottom half of the shirt.
What’s your opinion about the new Arsenal jerseys? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season