Cruz Azul TV Schedule
Our Cruz Azul TV schedule updates frequently to ensure all La Máquina fans know how to watch their club.
Yet another side to call the Estadio Azteca home, Cruz Azul is one of the most successful sides to come out of Mexico. The nine-time Liga MX champions are frequently in the hunt to finish atop either the Apertura or Clausura phase.
In fact, Cruz Azul is one of the Mexican clubs to have success in the CONCACAF Champions League. The club has six titles in that competition to go along with two runner-up finishes. The eight appearances in CONCACAF Champions League Finals are tied for most all-time with Club América.
Where can I watch the Cruz Azul game?
Cruz Azul on TV and streaming: U.S. only:
Saturday, October 1
Stadium: Estadio Azteca
Manager: Juan Reynoso
Mexican top-flight titles: Nine
CONCACAF Champions League titles: Six
Cruz Azul TV schedule and streaming links
The majority of Liga MX games appear on TUDN. A handful of teams have their own broadcast deals, however that does not apply to Cruz Azul.
TUDN is most easily accessible through fuboTV. Due to the rise of cord-cutting, fuboTV provides an easy way to get access to a number of standard cable channels.
Recommended viewing option:
Watch Cruz Azul
Includes: Liga MX, Premier League + 84 Sports Channels
|7-Day Free Trial|
Moreover, due to Cruz Azul’s success domestically, the club is a frequent competitor in the CONCACAF Champions League. Those rights belong to FOX, with games often appearing on FOX Soccer Plus.
The type of success Cruz Azul puts out each game and each season is something to be admired. The players for Juan Reynoso finished in the qualifying spots for the Liga MX playoffs in each mini-season since the Apertura of 2019/20.
José de Jesús Corona is the longest-tenured player on Cruz Azul. The club’s captain and goalkeeper has donned the blue kit since 2009. In that time, he has seen one Liga MX title, a CONCACAF Champions League title and two Copa MX triumphs.
Fubo Sportsbook odds: Latest spread
Schedule of upcoming matches
For some, the format of Liga MX with its different phases can be confusing. Fear not, as World Soccer Talk’s Liga MX TV and streaming guide breaks down when and where to watch each game.
This is consistently one of the most competitive leagues. Additionally, the fans make it intense inside cathedrals of the game like the Estadio Azteca.
Cruz Azul feature news and stories
- Liga MX scores 4.8 million viewers for Cruz Azul against Club América.
- Real Salt Lake gets revenge on Cruz Azul.
- Previewing the Club World Cup game between Cruz Azul and Real Madrid.
Cruz Azul Kits
Team page TV schedules
- Barcelona TV schedule
- Chelsea TV schedule
- Club América TV schedule
- Cruz Azul TV schedule
- Guadalajara TV schedule
- Juventus TV schedule
- Liverpool TV schedule
- Manchester United TV schedule
- PSG TV schedule
- Real Madrid TV schedule
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’
- Brands hoping World Cup boosts Gen Z interest in soccer
- Hummel makes statement with World Cup kits for Denmark
- 3 reasons Arlington is not ideal host for 2026 World Cup final
- Richarlison racially abused in Brazil’s win over Tunisia
- Where to find Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV
- USMNT staggers into World Cup following draw with Saudi Arabia
- 2026 World Cup Final will reportedly be in Arlington, Texas