Who’s your douche-daddy?
That’s right Albert!
Angered that notorious douche-weasel, Jens Lehmann had grabbed all the headlines this week with his shoe throwing incident against Salid Salihovic, Albert Streit decided to take matters in his own hands by getting into a punch up with the non-ghetto Boateng brother, himself a bit of a douche-waffle.
His plan worked when he got his fellow douche-wad suspended by Martin Jol, who had to break up the douche-off. Streit has long been a controversial figure, who hasn’t been more than a douche-nugget for any team he has played for. He has spent more time promoting himself for the Mannschaft or Series A than providing any modicum of ability to the clubs that have been stupid enough to buy him.
So in a week where Hamburg should be all smiles as they seem poised to end a 26 year drought, let’s hope that Jol won’t live to regret purchasing the cancer that is Albert Streit. Whether they win or lose the title, I for one want it to be on the pitch and not because they were desperate in January and grabbed the first douche-mcmuffin available.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo