MON, 3PM ET
BAR
AJA
TUES, 2:45PM ET
SCH
SPC

Real Madrid to Play Inter Milan in St. Louis On August 10

inter milan real madrid Real Madrid to Play Inter Milan in St. Louis On August 10

After the success of the Manchester City against Chelsea friendly in St. Louis in May, where 48,000 tickets sold out in 20 minutes, world-class soccer is returning to St. Louis this summer when Real Madrid plays Inter Milan in a friendly scheduled for Saturday, August 10. That’s according to a report by FOX News 2.

The official announcement regarding the game at Edward Jones Dome, home of the American football team St Louis Rams, is expected tomorrow. The capacity of the dome is 66,000 seats.

The match will be scheduled for a daytime kick-off in order not to overlap with the St Louis Cardinals baseball game that night at Busch Stadium.

The game between Real Madrid and Inter Milan comes just three days after the final day of games in the International Champions Cup, where the finals will be played in Miami and where both teams, as well as 6 others, are participating.

Who’s planning on buying tickets to Real Madrid vs Inter Milan in St Louis? Let us know in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Inter Milan, Leagues: La Liga, Leagues: Serie A, Real Madrid. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Real Madrid to Play Inter Milan in St. Louis On August 10

1. Bill Victor says:

I wonder if they’re going to bring in real grass. Busch Stadium had great atmosphere, the Jones Dome doesn’t have the same feel. I may sit this one out.

• The Gaffer says:

Good question. I forgot to mention in the article that they’ll be bringing in grass for the game. On the pitch, that is ;)

2. Lisa C says:

If only I would be in town, I would totally buy a ticket.

3. Kelly says:

Anyone know if/how you can get tickets?

4. Weldo says:

I am definitly geting the ticket!

5. Sam says:

YEA! But where can you buy tickets? thanks, cant wait!

6. Zech says:

I’ll definitely buy a ticket. I went to the game at Busch and it was by far the best sporting event I’ve ever been to. Although I do agree that Busch has a great atmosphere, while the Jones dome is an awful venue. Still completely worth it though, and hopefully with the 20,000 extra seats ticket prices might be a shade lower so more real soccer fans can go instead of people with money who have only heard of CR7.

7. Angelillo says:

I plan to buy tickets as soon as I know when and where.

8. Brian says:

Looks like 9am Monday on Ticketmaster. There will be presale for Rams season ticket holders.

9. Tony in Milwauke, WI says:

This could be worth it if CRis still on the team. Might be mking the drive from Milwaukee to see Inter beat up on RM!

10. Steve R. says:

Definitely going, as are the majority of the St.Louligans (St.Louis’ largest SG).
    I was at the Press Conference today.
    Tickets go on sale Monday, July 1 through Ticketmaster starting at 9am (CST).
    Ticket range is $40-$225

11. Casey A. Barrientos says:

As a longtime fan of Los Blancos…count me in for this one. Hala Madrid!!

12. Rosalynn says:

Would love to go! Anyone have dibs on presale codes?

13. tom Rezabec says:

anyone know if the aug. 10 Milan vs. madrid match will be televised? if so, what channel?

• OncNrsSpursSocrChik says:

I’m looking for the same info!!! Can’t seem to find that it IS, but that would be quite shocking, particularly as :

1.) City v Chelsea in StL was SUCH a HUGE success
      2.) City v Chelsea WAS televised live
      3.) The article above says that they chose the start time SO THAT it wouldn’t coincide with the cardinals’ game.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF & WHERE IT’S BEING TELEVISED??? PLEEEEEEEEASE ANSWER WITHIN THE NEXT THREE HOURS!! TA!!