Hot on the heels of the Bundesliga returning to action, Portugal’s Primeira Liga will restart their 2019/20 season on Wednesday, June 3 with matches televised live across television in the United States.
With each club having ten matches remaining in the season, the title race in Portugal is still up for grabs with both Porto and Benfica neck-and-neck at the top of the table. Even though Porto is currently one point above Benfica, Porto has a chance to open up a four point gap ahead of Benfica on Tuesday when they travel to face Famalicão.
Across June 3-4, three Portuguese Primeira Liga games will be televised live in the United States on GolTV and GolTV en Español. If your cable or satellite provider doesn’t offer GolTV, you can watch the games for free with a 7-day trial to Fanatiz ($7.99/month) or fuboTV ($55/month). Both fuboTV and Fanatiz offer GolTV in addition to a host of other soccer-related channels.
In the two televised matches on Thursday, June 4, they feature Benfica versus Tondela and Vitória Guimarães against Sporting CP.
More televised Primeira Liga matches will be announced in the coming days. As soon as we get the details, we’ll update the Primeira Liga TV schedule page.
Currently, the 2019/20 Primeira Liga season is the last one under the current contract with GolTV. A source revealed to World Soccer Talk that expectations are that GolTV will renew the rights this summer.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo