To make sure you don’t miss a game, be sure to bookmark our Club World Cup TV schedule.
The Club World Cup is an annual competition between the continental cup winners from the different confederations. UEFA, CONCACAF, CAF, CONMEBOL, AFC and OFC each send a club, with a total of seven teams in competition. The seventh club comes from the host-nation’s league champion. For the 2022 edition, which takes place in 2023 in Morocco, the Moroccan team taking part is Wydad AC. However, Wydad also won the 2022 CAF Champions League. As Wydad also won the Moroccan top division, Egyptian side Al Ahly, the previous winners of the CAF Champions League, are also participating.
Joining those two clubs are Real Madrid, Brazilian outfit Flamengo, New Zealand’s Auckland City, American side Seattle Sounders, and Al Hilal SFC from Saudi Arabia.
Recommended viewing option:
Watch Club World Cup
Includes: World Cup, Premier League + 84 Sports Channels
|7-Day Free Trial|
Club World Cup TV schedule
All times Eastern.
Despite the name, the 2022 FIFA Club World Cup actually takes place in 2023. The tournament runs from Feb. 1 through February 11 in 2023. The name comes from the fact that these teams qualify based on their results from 2022.
For viewers in the United States, coverage of all games are live on FOX Sports and FOX Deportes. Due to a number of factors including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the congested soccer calendar and a winter World Cup in 2022, the tournament takes place in the new year for the third-consecutive year.
There was debate over the eventual hosts of this tournament. First reports indicated Abu Dhabi, as was the case in the previous tournament. Then, Morocco emerged as the eventual host. There is also speculation that the FIFA Club World Cup is undergoing major changes and expansion in the coming years.
The seven teams competing are as follows:
- Real Madrid – ESP (UEFA Champions League winners)
- Flamengo – BRA (CONMEBOL Copa Libertadores winners)
- Wydad AC – MAR (AFC Champions League winners and host domestic league champion)
- Al Ahly – EGY (2021/22 CAF Champions League winners)
- Seattle Sounders – USA (CONCACAF Champions League winners)
- Auckland City – NZ (OFC Champions League winners)
- AFC Champions League winner
These teams compete in a single-elimination tournament.
The host nation’s national champions contest a play-off against the Oceania champions, from which the winner joins the champions of Asia, Africa and North America in the quarter-finals. The quarter-final winners go on to face the European and South American champions, who enter at the semi-final stage, for a place in the final.
To find out when soccer games are on, download the free Soccer TV Schedules App which includes listings of all of the live soccer matches available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
Have any questions for us about the Club World Cup TV schedule? Share them in the comments section and we’ll do our best to answer them.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo