- The EPL Talk Podcast has been nominated for a Football FanCast Podcast of 2007/2008 Award. Please take 30 seconds and vote for EPL Talk now. No registration required, and thanks in advance for your vote. We don’t make a single dime from the podcasts, so if you can show your appreciation with a vote, we’d greatly appreciate it.
- Last night EPL Talk launched a new feature to the website which allows you to rate each article, but also rate the comments made by you, the readers. Plus you can add your avatar, so it’s viewable by everyone when you post a comment (or if you’re an EPL Talk writer, when you also post an article). We’ll be keeping a close eye on the new feature to see how well it works. If it succeeds, we’ll add it to the EPL Talk sister sites.
- One of the readers last week (Dave M) mentioned that it would be nice if there was a way to be notified when content was added across the EPL Talk network of sites instead of having to subscribe to separate RSS feeds for each site. If you’re in the same boat as Dave M, go ahead and bookmark EPL Talk’s Friendfeed page (or better yet, subscribe to the RSS feed).
- The EPL Talk blog/website has zoomed into second position in the Top Soccer Blogs section of Ballhype’s website. Thanks for your continued support.
- If you’re looking for a list of this summer’s preseason friendlies for Premier League clubs, visit the Preseason Friendlies page on EPL Talk.
About Christopher Harris
Founder and publisher of World Soccer Talk, Christopher Harris is the managing editor of the site. He has been interviewed by The New York Times, The Guardian and several other publications. Plus he has made appearances on NPR, BBC World, CBC, BBC Five Live, talkSPORT and beIN SPORT.
Harris, who has lived in Florida since 1984, has supported Swansea City since 1979. He's also an expert on soccer in South Florida, and got engaged during half-time of a MLS game.
Harris launched EPL Talk in 2005, which was rebranded as World Soccer Talk in 2013.
View all posts by Christopher Harris →