THURS, 1PM ET
VIL1
ZUR0
THURS, 3PM ET
MON1
APO0

Vote to Add "Match of The Day" to BBC America

matchoftheday Vote to Add "Match of The Day" to BBC AmericaBBC America has a form on its web site where you can vote for programs you’d like to see added to their network. One of them includes BBC’s “Match Of The Day.”

I wouldn’t think that BBC would have the rights to show the highlights show in the U.S., but whether they do or not, feel free to let BBC know you’re interested.

If you want to see more football, go ahead and vote today at http://www.bbcamerica.com/about/contactus_suggestion.jsp

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Vote to Add "Match of The Day" to BBC America

1. fsquid says:

I want Soccer AM!

2. Anonymous says:

A few years back they showed the EPL highlights show.

3. Anonymous says:

Soccer AM is a SKY program.

4. fsquid says:

I know it is a SKY program, I’d still rather have it!

5. Anonymous says:

Soccer AM is a very good program, great way to start your weekend. One of the shows I miss since moving here.

6. eplnfl says:

I’m for soccer am on FSC. It should be no problem since it’s all under the same ownership?

7. John says:

FSC shows both the EPL Preview and Review shows right now.

Surprising as it sounds, BBC America is actually completely unrelated to the BBC. They aren’t like the BBC’s network over here, they just (I believe) licensed the name and only buy/show BBC programs.

8. Jason says:

I love Match of the Day. Gary Lineker is a great presenter with a proper Leicester perspective :) But as the Gaffer mentioned, it is very unlikely that BBC America would be able to get the rights to show Premiership football.

9. Anonymous says:

I would love to have MOTD on BBC America. And SoccerAM on FSC.