Tottenham Agree Personal Terms With Croatian Alen Halilović in £12.8m Deal, Says Report: Daily Soccer Report
Croatian attacking midfielder Alen Halilović has agreed personal terms on a £12.8million move to Tottenham from Dinamo Zagreb, according to Croatian website Jutarnji List.
The Croatian website reports that 17-year-old Halilović agreed personal terms with Tottenham on Friday night. The website adds that if and when the “new Luka Modric” is signed, he’ll immediately return to Dinamo Zagreb on loan until he’s 18.
As part of the deal, his younger brother Dino Halilović may also join the club.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Alen Halilović agrees personal terms on €15m Tottenham move from Dinamo Zagreb — 101GG
- Chelsea to offer final £40million bid to land Wayne Rooney — Metro
- Chelsea tipped as favorites to land Radamel Falcao as striker wants out of Monaco already — Metro
- Wayne Rooney tells Manchester United manager David Moyes: I need to play more games — Telegraph
- Benoit Assou Ekotto tells Spurs fan AVB has excluded him from first team training — 101GG
- Violent disorder charges made after Tyne-Wear derby — BBC News
- Growth in away attendances on Premier League opening day shows promise — Premier League
- Stephane Sessegnon is not for sale insists Paolo Di Canio — Newcastle Chronicle
- Dave Jones holds his press conference pitch-side to avoid chanters — The Mail
- Life at the bottom of League Football (Video) — BBC News
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.