Whether you’re a Manchester United supporter or not, this is something you have to see. A Norwegian Red Devils fan has recreated the Manchester United dug-out in his own home, brick by brick. The bloke even has an Old Trafford pub built inside his house, while Manchester United memorabilia can be found everywhere — including inside his bathroom.
This is incredible.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Norwegian Man United fan builds Old Trafford dug-out replica — Manchester Evening News
- Suárez ‘dives’ will drive fans away from football, says Moyes — The Guardian
- Aston Villa offer to trial standing areas for supporters — The Independent
- Injured Frank Lampard to miss Manchester United double header — The Guardian
- Chelsea would adhere to rule change of sacking players for racism — The Independent
- Chelsea’s Roberto Di Matteo dismisses Sir Alex Ferguson’s mind games — The Guardian
- ‘Strikerless’ Swans target shock result as Laudrup plays down the system — Wales Online
- Brendan Rodgers happy to throw kids into heat of Goodison — The Independent
- Jonjo Shelvey: ‘Football’s a joke,it’s now a non-contact sport’ — The Independent
- Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke pays price for low profile — The Telegraph
- Wenger tempted to start Jack Wilshere against QPR — The Guardian
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.