BREAKING: FOX Sports on verge of acquiring TV rights to Copa America 2016 »

BARCA
MUN
THURS, 3PM ET
SEV
FIOR

Check out the Inaugural Major League Soccer Talk Podcast

Episode one features an interview with the Gaffer and a discussion with our correspondents Michael Haley and David Trotter.

This entry was posted in Leagues: Major League Soccer, Podcast. Bookmark the permalink.

About Kartik Krishnaiyer

View all posts by Kartik Krishnaiyer →

6 Responses to Check out the Inaugural Major League Soccer Talk Podcast

1. Johnathan says:

Great work man, Excellent stuff. This has been long overdue for MLS.

BTW Kartic, did you get my emails? Can't wait to see what your responses are to them.

Johnathan Starling
    bcjohn02

2. Johnathan says:

Great work man, Excellent stuff. This has been long overdue for MLS.

BTW Kartic, did you get my emails? Can’t wait to see what your responses are to them.

Johnathan Starling
    bcjohn02

3. frogsama says:

Thanks to your intelligent approach & analysis as contained in this podcast I might finally start to follow the MLS – thanks.

TT

4. frogsama says:

TT

5. rtpd113 says:

Your interview with the gaffer was excellent. Sound quality was excellent and I enjoyed listening to it. I have just really gotten into the “world” soccer scene and am very interested in the American Soccer scene as well. I am old enough to remember the NASL and cannot wait for an MLS to come to Philly again. My kids love soccer and I feel like I will have a leg up on everyone because I know so much about the league because of your insights.

6. rtpd113 says: