World Soccer Talk factsheet
World Soccer Talk® is the leading media company for U.S. viewers delivering the most comprehensive world soccer TV & streaming schedules combined with the latest soccer news and information. Launched in 2005, World Soccer Talk has served more than 46 million soccer fans generating more than 12 million page views per year.
The company offerings include daily, up-to-date schedules, a news site, a weekly soccer news podcast, an app available for Android and Apple, daily newsletters and downloadable TV guides and eBooks.
TV and Streaming Schedules: World Soccer Talk provides the most comprehensive, accurate schedule of the more than 3,000 soccer matches available across television and streaming platforms in the U.S.
Updated daily, the full schedule is available on the World Soccer Talk site with matches organized by the different leagues and competitions, making it easy for fans to find specific events. The schedule is also available via the World Soccer Talk daily newsletter and via the Soccer TV Schedules app with customization for your soccer viewing preferences.
World Soccer Talk Podcast: World Soccer Talk is home to the longest continuous running soccer podcast in the world with over six million downloads and close to 1,400 episodes since its launch in 2006. The weekly podcast features exclusive interviews with soccer TV personalities and executives as well as debate and analysis around the latest global soccer news.
Available across all audio platforms, the World Soccer Talk podcast focuses on topics around the business of watching soccer, from interviews with commentators, to review and analysis of soccer broadcasts, to the latest action on the field. Some of the most recognized soccer personalities featured on the podcast are Michael Sheen, John Terry, Paul Scholes, Billy Beane, Rebecca Lowe, Patrick Kluivert, Vinnie Jones, Tim Howard, Toby Charles, Arlo White and Dwight Yorke.
Soccer Media News Content: World Soccer Talk has become the ultimate destination for the latest news, reports and insights around the ever-changing soccer media landscape. Their news content is highlighted by in-depth analysis of the highs and lows of soccer television and streaming coverage oftentimes influencing broadcasters to maintain the highest standards expected by the passionate soccer fans.
When it comes to reporting on broadcasting rights’ deals in the soccer TV and streaming industry, World Soccer Talk is the indisputable leader. No other news platform specializes in covering this niche. World Soccer Talk has been breaking news about numerous soccer rights acquisition deals often days before they’re officially announced by the actual rights-holders.
Soccer TV Schedules App: Available for Android and Apple users, World Soccer Talk powers the Soccer TV Schedules app that provides soccer fans with the most comprehensive and accurate listing of soccer matches available in the U.S. Launched in 2020, the app allows fans to customized and filter listings by favorite teams, leagues and competitions along with links to broadcasts and streaming services.
World Soccer Talk Guides and eBooks: The increased availability of soccer across television and streaming platforms in the U.S. has brought confusion for many fans on how and where to watch their favorite teams. To help fans navigate the crowded media landscape, World Soccer Talk develops comprehensive how-to guides that walk fans through the changes and evolving types of streaming devices needed to broadcast games. One of the most popular guides developed is the annual Ultimate Soccer TV & Streaming Guide.
In addition, World Soccer Talk has published several eBooks covering a wide range of soccer topics including media, how-to guides, the growth of leagues and personal experiences following the sport’s favorite events around the world. A couple of these books include Blue with Envy – My American Journey with Manchester City and SoccerWarz: Inside America’s Soccer Feud Between MLS, NASL and USL, both available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, SmashWords and all major booksellers.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Zinchenko wants to make Ukraine ‘proud’ in World Cup play-off
- Ukraine’s Andriy Yarmolenko to leave West Ham
- Mane promises ‘special’ answer over future at Liverpool
- Melbourne City aim to emulate Man City with back-to-back titles
- Euro glory would make Liverpool the best ever: McManaman
- Liverpool’s Salah eyes Champions League revenge against Real
- Claims stemming from Australia football probe referred to police
- Liverpool eye revenge against Real Madrid in Champions League final rematch
- Chile name Argentine Berizzo as new coach after World Cup qualification failure
- Canada Soccer cancels Iran football friendly: statement