Hull City midfielder Tom Huddlestone scored for his club today, and proceeded to get his hair cut on the sidelines during the match.
It’s been over a year since midfielder Tom Huddlestone made the pledge that he wasn’t going to cut his hair until he scored a goal. During that time, he played several games for Tottenham Hotspur but didn’t score. Then he was transferred to Hull City in August 2013 where his goal drought continued until today. Huddlestone grabbed a goal against Fulham.
Huddlestone then ran over to the sidelines and got his hair cut, while the Hull City supporters sang “He’s cutting his hair, he’s cutting his hair, Tom Huddlestone is cutting his hair.”
The last time Huddlestone scored was April, 2011. And today’s goal was the perfect birthday present for the 27-year-old footballer.
To make matters even better, Hull City won the match 6-0.
Editor’s note: For the latest Hull City news, analysis and opinion, visit the Hull City team page.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season